Friday, October 30, 2009

LOL - The funny things you say!

I have a dry erase board where I write down the random funny things the boys say. I want to write them on here so that I can clean off my board and make room for whatever is going to come out of their mouths next! Here is the latest:

1. Dalton takes showers/baths every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday (and he hates it because he is just too busy to bathe!). So on a rainy Monday night I said "Hey Dalton - do you know why you don't have to take a bath tonight?" He thought about it and responded "because I got rained on?"

2. Dalton walked out of his room one day with his hands on his throat and with a pained look said "Vaughn just punched me in my talk box!"

3. If you interrupt Vaughn when he is trying to tell you something he will shout at you "you blocked my talk!"

4. While I was cleaning out some drawers Vaughn thoroughly enjoyed looking at everything I was attempting to organize. He said "I just love looking at things."

5. Scott was heading out the other night to train Bill and Vaughn said "I wish I could see what training Bill looks like."

6. Vaughn asked me "how many days until the end of this day?" I just didn't have the energy to answer that.

7. Vaughn's girlfriend Jessa came to play one day and Vaughn came out of the room they were playing in together and said "Jessa hurt my ears." Concerned that maybe Jessa had hit Vaughn, Jessa's mom asked "what did Jessa do to your ears?" Vaughn replied "she keeps talking to me."

2 comments:

  1. I like this blog.

    But you haven't updated it since Oct 09.

    Surely you're not that super busy.

    It is what it is...

    And you call yourself a blogger...

    Get with it!

    ReplyDelete